Sunday, July 13, 2008

JINX ME!


I just remembered something hours ago that thrilled me quite a bit and gave me that sinking feeling....

It gave me that notion of thinking - could history really repeat itself?

Because if it does - I must be cursed.

My first boyfriend and have gone to see a movie, our second serious meeting, two months before he called it quits.

I was left heartbroken, depressed, and suicidal because I really felt we had that connection.

He never called or texted ever again after that.

And now, my current boyfriend and i had just done the same thing - we watched a movie on our second date - and after that things are getting unruly, and I couldn't stand his somehow cold replies.

Will it happen again?

I don't want it to. Because I really love him and I swear it will be such an impact that if the curse is real - I'd be a spinster for the rest of my life!

I don't care if its a long-distance relationship or we are in different social status or my family doesn't approve of him - I'm just glad he's there waiting patiently, caring, loving...

I just hope we get over our conflicts and be together finally in what I wish to call sweet harmony.

And hope I also get over the idea I'm cursed.

No comments: