Just submitted the final plate for our Building Technology 4 subject - take note: submitted ha? hindi finished. You know me, there goes the easy me - like the song i can't finish what I started.It's always the same old song - I cram, i get headaches from lack of sleep but still the work isn't fully furnished - the requirements may be complete but they are missing the obvious which is the content. I know, I know. If I know what's wrong why couldn't I straighten it out? The fact is I've been struggling for the lot of my college years and well, I guess my struggling is not enough to overcome anything. There are people who are so fucking good in time management - why can't i be like that? I can do it, anyone can do time management. I even have my organizer to keep things going, keep everything in schedule. Some things fall in the right place and some things, well, most of the things don't. I'm always subject to temptation to do other things not in my plans. Temptations are everywhere. They can present themselves to me in the form of a television, a mobile phone filled with games and of course the ever important personal computer with the endless connection to the internet and overflowing with fun interactive gaming. I suffer the obvious.
People around me won't understand. They'd say I'm just plain lazy. But I believe its a condition most students are suffering. Too bad, I'm one of those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment