Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Afraid of the Real World

Second semester for fourth year architecture students is subjected to 150 hours of internship (more commonly know as OJT or on-the-job-training) under a licensed architect. Most of us began hustling and bustling to the many architectural firms we or a friend knows just yesterday. The others who'd been busy at it since last semester were lucky enough to have reserved themselves early for internship positions.


All the while, I'm talking to myself:


"WHAT THE F***?!
I'm not freaking ready for things like THESE!
I'm NOT!"


And it dawned on me that I'm SCARED SHITLESS.


What need there be?


Well, matter of fact - I dunno.


Okay, so maybe I'm just exaggerating things. Those architects won't eat me up, won't they? And it says "training"...which will be just as it is...training, right?

Oh, but you know in this profession....


"F*** S*** stop worrying!!!"


ahrn.............................................................................................

No comments: