Saturday, November 29, 2008

VIVO POR ELLA, VIVO POR MUSIKA!

SOBRANG TOUCHED AKO SA KANTANG TO....HAY....


















VIVO POR ELLA


V. Zelli / M. Mengali / G. Panceri


Spanish Lyrics: Luis-Gomez Escolar






Vivo por ella sin saber


si la encontré o me ha encontrado


Ya no recuerdo come fue


pero al final me ha conquistado


Vivo por ella que me da


toda mi fuerza de verdad


Vivo por ella y no me pasa





Vivo por ella yo también


no te me pongas tan celoso


Ella entre todas es la más


dulce y caliente como un beso


Ella a mi lado siempre está


para apagar mi soledad


Mas que por mi por ella


yo vivo también






Es la musa que te invita


a tocarla suavecita


En mi piano a veces triste


la muerte no existe


si ella está aquí





Vivo por ella que me da


todo el afecto que le sale


a veces pega de verdad



Pero es un puño que no duele





Vivo por ella que me da


fuerza, valor y realidad


para sentirme un poco vivo…





Cómo duele cuando falta


Vivo por ella en un hotel


Cómo brilla fuerte y alta


Vivo por ella en propia piel


Si ella canta en mi garganta


mis penas mas negras espanta





Vivo por ella y nadie más


puede vivir dentro de mi


Ella me da la vida, la vida…


sí está junto a mí





Sí está junto a mí


Desde un palco o contra un muro


Vivo per ella al limite


En el trance mas oscuro


Vivo por ella integra


Cada día uná conqulata


la protagonista


es ella también





Vivo por ella porque va


dándome siempre la salida


porque la musica es asi


fiel y sincera de por vida





Vivo por ella que me da


noches de amor y libertad


Sí hubiese otra vida, la vivo..


por ella también





Ella se llama musica


Yo vivo también


Vivo por ella créeme


Por ella también


Yo vivo per lei


Yo vivo, per lei

© 1995 Insieme

Srl / Fozzio Srl / Sugarmusic Ed. 


Musicali / PolyGram Italia Ed. Musicali Srl



I LIVE FOR HER











I live for her, without knowing


if I found her or she found me.


I do not remember how,


but in the end she has conquered me.


I live for her who gives me


all of my true strength.


I live for her and whatever happens.





I live for her too,


don’t be so jealous of me:


Among everyone she is


the sweetest and warm as a kiss.


She is always at my side


to extinguish my solitude


but that for me


I live for her, too.






She is a muse who invites


a smooth touch.


In my sometimes sad slow


death does not exist,


if she is here.





I live for her who gives me


all the affection that she has;


sometimes she beats you


but it is a fist that never hurts.





I live for her who gives me


strength, value and reality


in order to feel a little alive.





How it hurts when she leaves.


I live in hotels for her.


How it shines strong and high.


I live for her in my own skin.


If she sings through my voice


it expands and produces love.





I live for her, and nothing else,


can more live within me


she gives me the life, the life


yes, she is next to me.





Yes, she is next to me


from a theater box or against a wall


I live for her to the limit.


in the dark critical moment


I live for her to the very edge.


Every day a conquest;


the protagonist


is her also.






I live for her because she goes


always giving me a way out


because the music is


faithful and sincere for life.





I live for her who gives me


nights of love and freedom


Yes, there was another life, a life


I’d live for her also.





She is called music.


I live also.


I live for her, I create.


for her also.


I live for her.


I live for her.

No comments: