Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Get Inspired - Everyday!

The United Architects of the Philippines Student Auxialiary BatSU Chapter had the opportunity to post its own bulletin board in the halls of the Architecture and Fine Arts Department.

Wehehe.

Asteg.

Almost always I'm the one responsible for sticking up all kinds of things on the board - from inspiring biographies to memorable quotes to sensible architectural humor - even though I'm only the Director for Education. It is an unpaid job but I do it sincerely - it's kind of invigorating to know, something you've put up can be read or seen.

Our President, Sam, insisted we put on something simple so we came up with the simplest possible design (since the org was a bit on the downside of finance).

Posting started last November 2008 at the beginning of the second semester. I'm assigned to fill it up. But of course the other members of the org council can post, too. Just this December, Archt. Jhun Ilagan (the org adviser) added pictures of his projects (which remains intact as today) and instills inspiration to all those that have a minute or two to look sideways and take all the ideas in. Some days, we post Freedom Boards to help release the "kulit" of the students and of course, lessen vandalism. ADs can be submitted to the council for notification and be posted on the bulletin board.

Everything's been splendid.

And the challenge:

Get inspired - everyday!

No comments: