Tuesday, January 27, 2009

U r My Switest DownFol

"You are my sweetest downfall..."*
I could have said "f*** you, don't you ever comment back here ever f***kin again!" when you posted that comment while I was online hours ago.

I hated you.

But the hate was two months ago.

"...I loved you first - I loved you first!..."*
I couldn't care less, if you comment again saying you missed me and that i should take care of myself.
My hate wouldn't change anything. We're not strangers to each other. We had two years between us. I'm keeping our memories beneath the other treasures of my slouched brain-chest. Don't you f**king worry,ok?

"...Your hair was long when we first met..."
And yeah, I'm taking care of myself...see, how pretty I am? hihihi
You're such a loser.



Okay. I missed you, too.
Bulisik ka.
Haha.


--*excerpts from Regina Spektor's "Samson"

No comments: