Friday, March 13, 2009

Things I Wanna Say To YOU, Freakin Liar

1. Liar, it takes one to know one. we both lie but i bet a thousand times, seventy times seven even - yours are much heavier on the conscience.
2. i dont fucking care about your other girlfriends on the net - they're all electronic anyways. I'm alive, here and raw.
3. i'm pretending i'm forgetting about you too.
4. I've fallen that hard. This is just one of those times i'm pretty deep into you but you're floating away in your bouyant little universe where you only care for little self.
5. you have another girlfriend in your hometown? Geez the world is full of these monsters. they can take you away, I know. You're just too weak to not let go of all of them.
6. So much for my happy ending.
7. i dedicate A Fine Frenzy's song - Almost Lover to you. It suits you so well.
8. I'm gonna tell Mom :P
9. dont wanna see you unhappy...well maybe i do. its unfair if i'm the only one whose superbly sad about this relationship.
10. i'll pray for you. you know i always do.

No comments: