I read a friend's blog about those fake 1000 php being given away as change or your bill being changed by a fake one by certain stores. i had an experience like that two years but with a lower bill. I had an urge to buy my fave mall food early that time....
Chicharon.
So i bought a bag of it from a nearby stall and thankfully received my change which included a 20 php bill. An hour or so we had another bite to eat at another place. Lunch naman xemps. So i took out my money along with the change i had from the chicharon stall. I handed it as payment for our lunch. As soon as the clerk received it and checked it, she began to give me a frown and said,
"Miss, fake po yung pera nyo."
She then handed me the 20 php bill and I saw it.
ANAK NG PUTAKTE, PEKE NGA!
The serial number on the upper side of the bill was absolutely way different with the serial number on the lower side - but it was a whole bill! And it had creases like its been used a lot of times and it has that mark of ingenuity of the plastic strip! Except really for that stupid serial number!!!
Hiding my annoyance and embarrasment from the clerk, I asked my friend to lend me the same amount of bill so i can get the hell out of that counter and eat. I felt so embarrassed by the moment i could barely eat. And what was I to do with the fake bill?
My friend told me this genius plan which cheered me up a little bit thinking of how it would work.
After finishing our lunch, we hurriedly went back to the chicharon stall and bought another bag. I payed with the fake 20 php bill. The clerk didn't even notice it.
Wahahaha!!!!
Payback time!!!
GAGO pala siya eh!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment